Swaddelini is ready to use right out of the packaging and easy to care for.
- May work better with diaper flap facing down (brand tag facing up)
- May work with PJs, or onesie/pants combo, or just a diaper and socks underneath.
- Swaddelini Original should be washed on cold and tumble dried on low. If it shrinks, give it a good stretch back to its original size.
- The Swaddelini Bamboo can be washed and dried with heat.
- The Swaddelini small size goes from about 6-12 pounds.
- The large goes from 12 pounds up to 18 pounds and both can be used as a transition swaddle.
- When the baby rolls over, leave arms out! This makes the Swaddelini a wearable blanket.
- If you are buying this for a baby who is yet to be born, I highly recommend the small size even if you are told they are going to have a big baby.
If your baby has Clubfoot, I make a special product just for them. All you have to do is email me your order number and I will make a note in my system. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org